Is this where you are right now?
- You're playing small (and you secretly know it)
- You want more in your career and life but you know that you keep getting in your own way, and holding yourself back
- You feel like you've lost confidence and really want it back so you can move onwards and upwards.
- You have the perfect excuse for every good opportunity that comes along...Things like..."I don't have the time" "I'm too old" "I'm too young" "I don't have enough experience" "I've not got the right qualifications" "I'll do it when the kids are older" "My team needs it more?" "I haven't been in this position long enough."
- Your self talk is not your best cheerleader - "Why are you bothering?" "You're not good enough" "You'll fail anyway" "What will other people think?" are things that pop into your head whenever you want to try something new.
- You sabotage your own success by procrastinating when you really should be moving forwards, or you have great ideas but never seem to get to the finish line before starting again.
- You feel like an imposter, and that you're going to be found out at any second and everything you've achieved so far was just luck.
- You put everyone else first before your needs.
- You're so ready for more and could really do with some accountability and loads of tips to get you there.
- You know you're more than capable to go for what you want, you just need to get out of your own way.
If so, The Smash Your Own Ceiling Mastermind is perfect for you...
WHAT IS IT?
The Smash Your Own Ceiling Mastermind is a 6 week group programme, where you'll learn how to grow your confidence, and the strategies you can use to side step the blocks that are holding you back so you can go on and achieve the success you want.
PLUS full accountability too!
You'll receive LIFE TIME ACCESS to the content and the FREE Facebook Group, so once you have finished you can wash rinse repeat the process every time you have a goal that you want to achieve.
Barbara Nixon is a Personal Leadership coach who helps Managers, Directors and Business Owners improve their mindset and confidence, works smarter and really grow as a leader.
With over 20 years in the Personal Development arena, including 12 years in corporate positions, Barbara has worked with hundreds of people to help them improve their skills and get to where they want to go.
She prides herself on teaching how small tweaks can reap massive results to build a life and career you really love.
She is also the host of the interview series Lessons from Leaders, and is the proud author of The Boss Hat, a self development book designed to help you be the leader you were always meant to be.
Outside of work, Barbara is married to Dave, has 4 kids, 3 of whom have upped and left, and a fab dog! She is a lover of comedy, going to the pictures, walking the dog and just generally having a laugh.