ARE YOU TIRED OF HOLDING YOURSELF BACK AND GETTING IN YOUR OWN WAY OF SUCCESS?
WOULD YOU LOVE TO GROW YOUR CONFIDENCE AND START ACHIEVING WHAT YOU WANT?
IF SO, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
Let me ask you a question - do you secretly know that you're holding yourself back? That you'd like to be more, and do more but when push comes to shove you don't take the leap?
Maybe you believe your own excuses. Things like 'This isn't the right time.' 'I haven't got a degree (or the right education' 'I haven't got time' 'I'll do it when the kids are older.
Maybe you have all the right intentions, but you find yourself procrastinating and getting busy with other things.
Maybe you start things and head in the right direction, and then instead of getting the job done and finished, you convince yourself that you need to start again, or do something completely different.
Or maybe you get hi-jacked by your inner critic?
Whichever it is for you, you're in the right place!
"Barbara is an excellent coach - I have taken some great guidance and support from Barbara - she delivers her coaching in such an authentic way. I must also say her webinars and tool kits are modern and a great way of learning and putting one self first - thanks for being great!"
I REMEMBER BEING IN THAT PLACE TOO
I vividly remember being sat at my desk, back when I was in corporate, secretly knowing that I wanted to do more, and be more and that I was getting in my own way.
In fact, I remember the day that I realised that I was my biggest block!
It was then that I made the decision to do something about it - and that's exactly what I did!
Since then I've helped loads of people find or grow their confidence, and go for the success that has always been just out of reach, and I'd love to help you too!
"I have had the benefit of working with Barbara over the last few years... I have progressed into a more senior role and Barbara is an inspiration. She is engaging, supportive and definitely knows what she is talking about. I can highly recommend Barbara to anyone who needs support - she has a brilliant way of supporting you but challenging you at the same time to help you make the changes you need."
Is this where you are right now?
- You're playing small (and you secretly know it)
- You want more in your career and life but you know that you keep getting in your own way, and holding yourself back
- You feel like you've lost confidence and really want it back so you can move onwards and upwards.
- You have the perfect excuse for every good opportunity that comes along...Things like..."I don't have the time" "I'm too old" "I'm too young" "I don't have enough experience" "I've not got the right qualifications" "I'll do it when the kids are older" "My team needs it more?" "I haven't been in this position long enough."
- Your self talk is not your best cheerleader - "Why are you bothering?" "You're not good enough" "You'll fail anyway" "What will other people think?" are things that pop into your head whenever you want to try something new.
- You sabotage your own success by procrastinating when you really should be moving forwards, or you have great ideas but never seem to get to the finish line before starting again.
- You feel like an imposter, and that you're going to be found out at any second and everything you've achieved so far was just luck.
- You put everyone else first before your needs.
- You're so ready for more and could really do with some accountability and loads of tips to get you there.
- You know you're more than capable to go for what you want, you just need to get out of your own way.
If so, The Smash Your Own Ceiling Mastermind is perfect for you...
"I have been working with Barbara for a while now and I love her style. Practical, pragmatic, challenging and supportive. She never fails to deliver words of wisdom or challenges that help drive personal and professional stretch. Her approach to coaching and her leadership toolbox are fantastic and I couldn't recommend them highly enough."
WHAT IS IT?
The Smash Your Own Ceiling Mastermind is a 6 week group programme, where you'll learn how to massively improve your confidence, and prime your mindset for success. You'll also learn simple strategies you can use to side step the blocks that are holding you back so you can go on and achieve the success you really want.
PLUS, YOU'LL GET FULL ACCOUNTABILITY TOO!
You'll receive LIFE TIME ACCESS to the content and access to the Facebook Group, so once you have finished you can wash rinse repeat the process every time you have a goal that you want to achieve.
"Barbara has been a great inspiration to me, providing practical and very valuable tools and skills to enable me to grow in my professional development. She has unlocked my confidence and self-belief, which has enabled me to achieve my true potential. I will be eternally grateful to her for believing in me and supporting me to reflect on my strengths. Thank you and look forward to seeing you in the future."
Barbara Nixon is a Personal Leadership coach who helps Managers, Directors and Business Owners improve their mindset, confidence, and really grow as a leader.
With over 20 years in the Personal Development arena, including 12 years in corporate positions, Barbara has worked with hundreds of people to help them improve their skills and get to where they want to go.
She prides herself on teaching how small tweaks can reap massive results to build a life and career you really love.
She is also the host of the interview series Lessons from Leaders, and is the proud author of The Boss Hat, a self development book designed to help you be the leader you were always meant to be.
Outside of work, Barbara is married to Dave, has 4 kids, 3 of whom have upped and left, and a fab dog! She is a lover of comedy, going to the pictures, walking the dog and just generally having a laugh.
“I cannot recommend this fantastic lady enough! I’d lost sight of how to get where I wanted to go and Barbara knew exactly how to hone in on what was needed. I feel more empowered than ever to be able to achieve my goals. Thank you Barbara for your time, support and being so on the ball!”
“Working with Barbara over six months has been life changing. She has introduced me to a new world of positive self talk which has helped me see life through a new pair of eyes. I felt like she got me from the first meeting and understood my frame of reference. I now have tools to deal with the pressures of management but also every part of my life. Thanks for inspiring me!"